In permitting your child to participate in this Camp Nesher virtual engagement event, as the parent/guardian, you are agreeing to and acknowledging the following terms:
1) This event is being hosted live and will involve live interactions between participants and the hosts, which may include participants speaking live or having their camera view highlighted on screen.
2) The staff hosting the virtual event are unable to fully supervise the participants. While it is our goal to engage all participants in activities, all supervision responsibilities rest with you as the parent/guardian. This also means that it is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that their home is a suitable space for engaging in this event.
3) Camp Nesher will be hosting this event on Zoom or a similar platform. We can not guarantee the security or efficacy of these platforms and it is the parent/guardian who is responsible for concerns relating to cybersecurity.
4) We hold a zero tolerance policy for any behaviors
associated with bullying, harassment, discrimination and inappropriate language or visual content. Violation of this policy could result in participant removal from the event and being denied participation in any future Camp Nesher events.
5) There is to be no interaction or contact between staff and campers outside of the virtual event, including any in person, electronic, social media or other contact, and that if you as the parent/guardian learn of any attempts by either staff members or campers to violate this policy, you should notify Camp Nesher immediately.
6) This event may be recorded by Camp Nesher and will be mentioned as such at the start of the event. Participants are prohibited from making their own recording of this event.
7) You are consenting to your child’s image being used for future promotional purposes by Camp Nesher.
8) All Camp Nesher personnel are acting at all times as mandated reporters, which means that if during an event there is a disclosure of information that raises a reasonable suspicion, they are required to contact the appropriate authorities and make a report.