Below are some easy to follow instructions to help you create a Photoenroll account.
- Go to www.photoenroll.com
- Sign-in (log on through Facebook or Google), or, you create a username/password directly on the Photoenroll website.
- On the “Subscribe” tab choose Camp Nesher.
- On the People tab, click the “(+)” button to enroll a camper. Click “Browse” and find a picture of the person you want to enroll (or paste in a URL of the picture if the picture is online).
- If you do subscribe from your mobile device, you can click on “Browse” and find a picture from your phone’s camera roll.
- Photoenroll will process the picture for a few seconds (10-20 seconds or longer sometimes) and identify the faces in the picture. You will be asked to click on the face you want to enroll for this person (in case there are multiple faces).
- After you select the face, enter a name of the person and click the “Save” button.
- It is best to enroll 2-3 different pictures per person if possible. To enroll more pictures for an existing pictures, select that person in the “People” tab and click on the “Upload picture of ” link
- Wait 30-60 minutes (or sometimes even as long as a day) and on the “Photos” tab it will show you any existing pictures that were found that match the faces you enroll. You may have to refresh the browser to see the pictures.
- When new pictures are added in the future, Photoenroll will email you the pictures that match the faces you provided.
If you want to have the emails go to more than one email address (ex: grandparents, relatives, friends), you can edit your profile to add additional email addresses.
- On the upper-right of the screen, click on your name and that will bring up the “Edit Profile” screen. On the bottom of that page it has boxes that you can put in up to nine additional email addresses. Click “Update” when you are done.
If you have any questions, click “Contact Us” on the www.photoenroll.com website and someone from the Photoenroll support team will get back to you within 24 hours.
All support and assistance for Photoenroll is provided by Photoenroll, not by the Camp.